Friday, May 12, 2006

random.

my room is in a mess cos the aircon man came by the other day and left me with a spankin' new a/c (which i never asked for) cos the previous one got spoilt a month after it was serviced. but oh well, i should be grateful but i really think they shouldaf just saved their money cos i don't need aircon, they give me the sniffles.

and i wish anis would iron dad's clothes properly cos she didn't and there are double lines on his shirt shoulders and all, and mum's making me re-iron them. >:(

my room is in a mess but it made my bedroom grow in size. maybe cos my bed is in the middle of nowhere now and facing the window with long flowy curtains so the mess is all facing the back of my head and i don't get to see it. :D

i've to stop procrastinating and get back on track, i'm suddenly reminded of how much i disliked scripting for radio last year. cos i still feel the same way now.

i also feel like converting to el-jay.

1 comments!

Post a Comment
<< Home